SS23 - KATHMANDU HEIGHTS Collection
The Haral Jumpsuit is inspired by bohemian '70s styles and it is cut from the softest Dull Satin. It features a print inspired by the beautiful city of Kathmandu filled with traditional statues, murals, and architecture rooted in history. This style has a flattering halter neck silhouette with a subtle, skin-baring keyhole cutout and has a relaxed fit. It also has tie-fastening neck straps and an optional belt. It can be paired with fresh white or neutral accessories.
Fabric composition and Care:
- 100% Viscose.
- We don't recommend washing this garment every time after it's use. Air it and do green dry cleaning when necessary.
Closure and Fit Details:
- Fits true to size, take your normal size. Designed for a slightly loose fit.
- Slips on. Elasticated waist for a comfortable fit.
- This product was created using Considered Materials. This fabric is made from natural fibers.
- The model shoot in studio is 5'10'' // 178cm tall, and is wearing a size Small.