FW23 - NEUES BERLIN Collection
Cut in dull satin viscose, the Otto Shirt features a front placement print of Fanny’s carnations, lilies, and forget-me-nots. It has a shirt collar; back center pleat for added volume and movement; and wide cuffs, which can be rolled up or worn down. Fabric buttons adorn the front and cuffs. Pair it with the Viggo Pants for an eye-catching evening look.
Fabric composition and Care:
- 100% Viscose.
- We don't recommend washing this garment every time after it's use. Air it or green dry clean when necessary.
Closure and Fit Details:
- Button fastenings along front.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size.
- This product was created using Considered Materials. This fabric is made from natural fibers.
- The model shoot in studio is 5'9'' // 175 cm tall and is wearing a size Small.