Gregory Organic Cotton Jumpsuit
This season with every purchase you will recieve a Furoshiki. This unique piece is perfect for wrapping gifts or carrying items.
COLLABORATION - Chufy x Rossy
The garment features a free matching headband to wear with it. Find it stitched to the Care label.
Inspired by traditional utilitarian overalls, this Gregory jumpsuit is cut from organic cotton poplin and stitched with oversized patch pockets. Roll up the sleeves and legs, and knot the belt at the waist to add definition to the slightly loose fit silhouette. You can style yours with strappy sandals leaving a few buttons undone to create a flattering V-neck.
Fabric composition and Care:
- 100% Organic Cotton Poplin.
- We don't recommend washing this garment every time after it's use. Air it and do green dry cleaning when necessary.
Closure and Fit Details:
- Button-fastening at front.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size. Use the belt to cinch at the waist.
- This product was created using Considered Materials. This fabric is made from organic fibers with GOTS certification.
- The model shoot in studio is 5'11'' // 181cm tall, and is wearing a size Small.