Kissa Silk Blouse
RS23 - NILE TALES Collection
Cut from soft silk habotai, the Kissa Blouse is printed in patterns and paisleys which you can find among the symbols in architecture of Egypt. Collar can be closed as desired using the shell bottoms, we suggest to leave 2 undone for a more casual look. With 3/4 puff sleeves, it has a relaxed silhouette that's pleated to create volume. The complementary print adds richness to the garment while softening the final look. Wear yours with denim and ankle boots.
Fabric composition and Care:
- 100% Silk.
- We don't recommend to wash this garment every time after its use. You can air it and do green dry clean when necessary.
Closure and Fit Details:
- Button fastenings through front.
- Cut for a slightly loose fit.
- This product was created using Considered Materials. This fabric is made from natural fibers.
- The model shoot in studio is 5'10'' // 179cm tall, and is wearing a size Small.