SS23 - KATHMANDU HEIGHTS Collection
Printed with an abstract representation of Nepali´s symbol of prosperity, the tiger and made from Cupro Satin, the Karim Robe is a standout piece that you'll want to wear every day. It features a black and white piping along the front opening and sleeves. Define the shape using the belt or leave it open over your favorite night look.
Fabric composition and Care:
- 100% Cupro.
- We don't recommend washing this garment every time after it's use. Air it and do green dry cleaning when necessary.
Closure and Fit Details:
- Cut for a slightly loose fit.
- Ties at the front, use the belt to cinch in at the waist.
- This product was created using Considered Materials. This fabric is made from natural fibers.
- The model shoot in studio is 5'10'' // 178cm tall, and is wearing a size Small.