Desmond Silk Blouse
SS23 - KATHMANDU HEIGHTS Collection
The Desmond blouse is cut from fluid Silk Habotai and patterned with our homage to the traditional art of Nepal. Pubhas paintings consist of numerous drawings within drawings, making them appear almost endless in their detail. It is gathered along the collar to create volume in the sleeves that finish with smocking cuffs. You can wear yours with everything from denim to midi skirts.
Fabric composition and Care:
- 100% Silk.
- We don't recommend washing this garment every time after it's use. Air it and do green dry cleaning when necessary.
Closure and Fit Details:
- Fits true to size, take your normal size. Designed for a slightly loose fit.
- Button fastenings through front.
- This product was created using Considered Materials. This fabric is made from natural fibers.
- The model shoot in studio is 5'10'' // 178cm tall, and is wearing a size Small.