Nama Organic Cotton Jumpsuit
SPF23 - NORTHERN LIGHTS Collection
Mindfully cut from Organic Cotton Poplin the Nama Jumpsuit features a print inspired by the variety of fish that swim in Norway's waters. From the shimmering scales of the fish to their graceful movements, this style captures the beauty of these creatures. It has rolled cuffs and a partially elasticated waistband for a comfortable, flattering fit. Ideal to be worn alone or with a knit turtleneck below. Wear yours with neutral accessories.
Fabric composition and Care:
- 100% Organic Cotton.
- We don't recommend washing this garment every time after it's use. Air it or green dry clean when necessary.
Closure and Fit Details:
- Button fastenings along front.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size. Cut for a relaxed fit, use the tie belt to cinch in at the waist.
- This product was created using Considered Materials. This fabric is made from organic fibers with GOTS certification.
- The model shoot in studio is 5'11'' // 181 cm tall, and is wearing a size Small.